The Explanations of the Rice Experiment
How to do the rice experiment for yourself
1. Cook rice in a pan like normal. Let it cool.
2. Wash, rinse and dry 3 contains with lids.
3. Take 3 contains and put equal amounts of rice in each container.
4. Shut the lids.
5. Label each container. 1. Talk Good. 2. Talk Ugly 3. Ignore.
5. Store all 3 containers in the same dark place.
6. Once a day or more take out each container take it into another room away from the rest of the containers and talk over it, the way you have it labeled.
Example: the container labeled “Talk Ugly” say ugly, hateful words or sentences to it. “I hate you, your no good, you are worthless, you can’t do nothing right, your sick… etc. whatever you want to say.
Do the same with the one labeled “Talk Good” say things like, “You are the best, you are loved, you can do anything, I love you…Etc.”
Ignore the 3rd one.
7. Do this once a day or more for 30 days.
8. After you see the results you will get excited and start talking to everything because God created you in His image and He created the world with WORDS. Jesus “answered” the fig tree with words, “No one will ever eat figs from you again” The tree dried up.
Here is my link to see how I did “The Rice Experiment with a Twist” http://bitly.com/WordsChangeThings
HERE IS A FREE PUBLISHED BOOK ON WORDS: http://robinbremer.net
PDF file of How to do the Rice Experiment. rice test
Download the picture chart on a PDF file: rice pict on pdf
The Rice Experiment
MORE TEACHING ON THE PHYSICAL POWER OF YOUR WORDS
To download the poster below right click on the picture and “save as”.