Welcome to my website!
I want to welcome you to my internet home, Robin Bremer.net. I am a Licensed and Ordained minister. For the past 10 years I have been teaching thousands of people with my video blog series in over 70 countries with over 50,000 hits a month on my blog. I have written over 34 books teaching on “Kingdom Living” .
I am residing in Mounds, Oklahoma. My ministry is based on presenting a strong emphasis on the finished work of the cross, grace, His love for us, the Kingdom of God, His supernatural power and the presence of God.
I also am a self publishing coach and publish books for a large group of Spanish and English pastors, evangelist, teachers, prophets and lay person. As a coach I publish their books, loading all relevant documentation, get ISBN numbers, set up all accounts and publish their books on Createspace, Amazon & Kindle. I also offer a subscription VIP Author Membership where authors can learn monthly “how to” relating to promoting their books.
The mission of my ministry:
I have been called to “Feed God’s People Joy” so that they can experience God for themselves. I want people to know that God is real and I want them to have a daily SUPERNATURAL relationship with Him.
Everyday is a day that we can live in God’s supernatural presence and power. We were created to live in the atmosphere of Heaven right here and right now. We were created to BE SUPERNATURAL!
THE PURPOSE of OUR MINISTRY
And He Himself gave some [to be] apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers,
- for the equipping of the saints
- for the work of ministry,
- for the edifying of the body of Christ,
- till we all come to the unity of the faith
- and of the knowledge of the Son of God,
- to a perfect man,
- to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ;
- that we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting,
- but, speaking the truth in love,
- may grow up in all things into Him
- who is the head–Christ– Eph 4:12-15
I want to take a look at some of these points
- Till we all come to the unity of FAITH
I want to point out it is unity of FAITH NOT LAW, or good works. So you can see here it is God’s desire that we all come into unity of FAITH.
And of the KNOWLEDGE of the SON of God. I want to point out here that the reason we have pastor etc. and all the other ministry offices is to bring the body into the knowledge of JESUS, not of their sins, weakness, wrong or disobediences!
- To the measure of the stature of the FULLNESS of CHRIST. That is the goal to be like our head. Did you ever see the head walk in the room and sit down on a chair. NO the head and the body are the SAME. We need to learn about WHO we are IN CHRIST.
- When we understand who we are and what Jesus did for us we will not be tricked to believe lies.
- BUT speak the TRUTH in love. So the subject here is not being tricked to believe we are something God didn’t say we are. We need to agree with what God says about us.
- GROW up in All thins INTO HIM. INTO HIM, not into our own right standing, our own good works but into HIM. It is all about Him not us.
We should be Equipping the saints instead of accusing the saints. Its not about our sins, mistake or wrong doing it is about becoming EMPOWERED TO BE who God called us to be. TO take authority and power over the devil.
The edifying of the body, we need to be lifted up when we go to church, built up, taught how to walk in power, not showed our sins, lack and fear, but to be build up in CHRIST.
The New Covenant is all about us BELIEVING in Jesus and what He has done. It is about faith which is simply believing what our Daddy said. How awesome is that.
How my ministry started:
As I experienced a powerless life and church, I began to spend hours in my “prayer closet” seeking God’s presence and power. My prayers were answered several years later at a local church. As I was praying with my eyes closed, a visiting evangelist walked by me and I felt the manifested presence of God for the first time in my life.
Hungry for more, I searched for a church that had the presence of God in it. Fueled by the hunger for God’s presence and knowing that there is something more to life than a powerless religion, I began to attend the “Ontario Blessing”.
While seeing many people touched by the power of God, I still did not experience God’s presence in the way I hungered. Something was still missing. I longed to experience God in a greater way in the church, on the street and in my ministry.
I decided to do something extreme. I began to fast, giving up all the weights and hindrances that were holding me back. I removed TV, radio, magazines and newspapers. My reward was great.
I began to step into my role as a prophet. Since that time I have found it easy and fun to witness to people on the street and through my ventriloquism ministry. I love being able to show people Gods manifested presence and to see others hungry for God.