Why hire Ribbons the Clown/Ventriloquist?
As a BALLOON ARTIST- She will make balloon animals and hats for your clients for up to 3 hours.
As a COMIC VENTRILOQUIST- She will entertain your clients and employee and make it a fun and memorable event.
As a CLOWN/VENTRILOQUIST she will make your BIRTHDAY, VBS or event something that will be talked about for years.
As a MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER she ministers on how to walk in God’s supernatural presence & power. She is the author of 7 books on Kingdom.She will show your clients how to change anything.
As BIRTHDAY CLOWN/ VENTRILOQUIST. I do a approx 60 minute show filled with fun audience participation, silly magic, juggling, ventriloquism and balloons. Each kid in the audience goes home with a balloon animal or hat and a coloring page of Ribbons the clown & puppets.,The star is the birthday child AND their family! Each kid will feel special and have wonderful memories of this event. Adults at the party will enjoy the show also.
Ventriloquism for Corporations, Companies or Family Events
*Corporate Dinners, Reward Dinners
Clowning OR Ventriloquism for CHURCHES
As far as ministry goes I am an ordained minister and the published author of 6 books on Kingdom Living. I also have a daily blog in which I share the gospel in an audio pod cast.
*Kids Camps, VBS
Robin Bremer is a published author of 30 books, and E-books on the Kingdom Of God. She is a leading expert on the subject of the Kingdom and speaks as a Motivational Speaker to groups of all ages. She is also an ordained minister, blogger, a clown, and a ventriloquist. She enjoys mixing ventriloquism with her Motivational Speaking while demonstrating the joy of the Lord.
She has appeared as an extra in several movies and documentaries including one of her on clowning which aired in New York and she has also appeared on NBC, and Britain’s “Conventions Crashers” She will be appearing as a guest author on the Sky Angel, Satellite and Direct TV on the Tom Leding Show,”In God You Will Succeed”.
Robin has a network of over 1 million followers on the internet, You Tube, Social networks sites, and her daily blog. Currently she has over 100- 150,000 hits monthly on her blog, where she combines clowning, ventriloquism and preaching. Her blog is simply a sharing of her daily walk and supernatural encounters with God.
One of Robin’s greatest accomplishments was when she and husband traveled across the USA on a bicycle build for two. It took them 81 days to pedal 4,600 miles. The goal was to share the goodness of God. They have documented their trip and have plans to write a book about the supernatural events that took place in that journey. Both Robin and her husband have set a goal of doing another cross country trip on bicycle built for two before age 70.
Robin has been doing clowning and ventriloquism for over 23 years. She believes that laughter is the key to enjoying life. She enjoys motivating people to be all they can be, and to enjoy who they are today, while enjoying their daily journey.
Robin’s mission is to “Feed God’s People Joy”. She believes that Christianity is a SUPERNATURAL relationship with their Father God through the Holy Spirit and every day should be filled with supernatural encounters of the God kind. Her passion is to cause you to fall in Love with Jesus and experience His power and presence on a daily basis.
Robin Bremer CONTRACT- 918-617-5560 firstname.lastname@example.org
Ribbons the Clown /Comic Ventriloquist/ Balloon Artist /Motivational Speaker /Published Author
PROVIDER and PURCHASER hereby acknowledge that the following terms and conditions shall constitute the agreement between the parties hereto.
1. All events are rain or shine; unless otherwise stipulated. The PURCHASER is responsible to provide an alternate indoor location in the event of inclement OR HOT weather. The client agrees to pay the full amount contracted once the PROVIDER has arrived at the event location, even if PROVIDER cannot perform due to inclement weather.
2. Cancellation of the engagement by the PURCHASER for any reason shall forfeit the deposit. Cancellation of the engagement by the PURCHASER within 90 days of the date of engagement shall also require payment of half of the total amount due to the PROVIDER, unless the same act is re-booked by the PURCHASER for a mutually agreeable date within 30 days of the canceled date. A PURCHASER canceling their engagement by telephone must also verify that cancellation in writing (via dated mail, email or FAX). (Robinbremer@sbcglobal.net)
3. If the PROVIDER or the PURCHASER must cancel the engagement due to, riot, strike, epidemic, tornado, (broken arm, major sickness or laryngitis on the Provider) or natural disaster on the day of the event, which makes traveling to the event dangerous, this contract shall become null and void, and both parties shall have no further legal recourse against each other.
1. Deposit is non-refundable unless otherwise indicated. Deposit is usually 10% of the total (can be paid by credit card on web site www.robinbremer.net)
2. Balance is payable to PROVIDER by cash, certified check, Corporation Check or credit card at the engagement prior to services provided.
IF PROVIDER is traveling more than 200 miles, 1/2 of the balance is due 7 days or sooner than event date and the remaining balance due upon arrival.
Thank You, I look forward to working for you and making your event special.
Robin E. Bremer–Rt 2 box 1936, Checotah, OK 74426, 918-617-5560
**Please sign and return the signed copy to me at the above address & keep the copy I signed.