Have a King Mindset – Expect God to bless you With Material Things
Here are 2 scriptures that shows us how God wants to bless us with material things. We are kings on this earth. Sometimes our standard is a false humbleness of just enough for me and my family. This is not how God wants us to live. God wants to give us excess, abundance, overflow, more than enough, this is the mindset of a king.
Kings live like kings
This is what a king eats and wears.
- … tinkling ornaments about their feet,
- and their cauls, and their round tires like the moon,
- The chains, and the bracelets, and the mufflers,
- The bonnets, and the ornaments of the legs, and the headbands,
- and the tablets,
- and the earrings,
- The rings,
- and nose jewels,
- The changeable suits of apparel,
- and the mantles, and the wimples,
- and the crisping pins,
- The glasses,
- and the fine linen,
- and the hoods, and the vails.…
- sweet smell
- … a girdle a rent;
- … well set hair baldness;
- … beauty. (Is 3:18-26)
Here is another scripture about how God wants us to live and how He wants to bless us.
yea, I sware unto thee, and entered into a covenant with thee, saith the Lord GOD, and thou becamest mine. Then washed I thee with water; …, and I anointed thee with oil.
- I clothed thee also with broidered work,
- and shod thee with badgers’ skin,
- and I girded thee about with fine linen,
- and I covered thee with silk.
- I decked thee also with ornaments,
- and I put bracelets upon thy hands,
- and a chain on thy neck.
- And I put a jewel on thy forehead,
- and earrings in thine ears,
- and a beautiful crown upon thine head..
- Thus wast thou decked with gold and silver;.
- and thy raiment was of fine linen,
- and silk,
- and broidered work;.
- thou didst eat fine flour,
- and honey,
- and oil:.
- and thou wast exceeding beautiful,.
- and thou didst prosper into a kingdom. (Ezek 16:8-13)
Today I just wanted to remind you how God wants to bless you! I pray that you are blessed with all your hearts desire in Jesus name.