MERRY CHRISTMAS here is today’s (only Today) 11/18/13 FREE GIFT to you My Bible Study. PLEASE SHARE IT WITH your friends and GROUPS and PAGES! I want to sow seeds and bless you. Here are the subjects in this study.(This book is for sale at Amazon.com if you are reading this post after this date)
If you like my Bible Study Book please give me a review HERE
Lesson 1 – Joy, the Wine of Heaven
Lesson 2 – Grace – Freedom From Guilt, Shame and Condemnation (Vol. 2)
Lesson 3 – WORDS the Power of Life & Death
Lesson 4 – The Power of PEACE – Nothing Broken Nothing Missing
Lesson 5 – Oh How He LOVES You
Lesson 6 – Healing, Like Heaven on Earth
Lesson 7 – Overcoming Hindrances to Receiving Your Healing
Lesson 8 – Kingdom of Prosperity, Overflow, Abundance & Extravagance
Lesson 9 – Reigning as King on Earth, Enforcing the Finished Work of The Cross
HERE IS A SNEAK PEEK CHAPTER 3 ON WORDS
Lesson 3 – WORDS The Power of Life & Death
A. The Word is the basis for everything.
1. There is nothing so great that the Word of God cannot change.
2. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God…
3. All things were made by him; (the Word) and without him was not anything made that was made. In him was life; (the Word) and the life was the light of men. And the Word was made flesh. (John 1:4) God said, …and God SAW (Gen 1:3-4)
4. (God) Upholds all things by the word of his power. (Heb 1:33)
5. The Word is ALIVE – It causes the spiritual to become physical.
For the word of God is quick (alive), and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow (physical), and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. (Heb 4:12)
6. The word is TRUTH (John 17:17)
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. Free from death, sickness, lack etc. (John 8:32)
7. We control our bodies (physical) with words (spiritual).
Not stumble in WORD, mature, able to control the whole body (1 Pet 3:2)
If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body. (Jms 3:2)
It is the spirit that quickeneth; … the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. (John 6:63)
8. Angels do their work according to the word you speak.
Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation? (us) (Heb 1:14)
The LORD hath prepared his throne in the heavens; and his kingdom rules over all. Bless the LORD, ye his angels that excel in strength, that do his commandments (word). (Ps 103:19-20)
9. You FIGHT the devil with words
In Matt 4:4-10, Jesus always said, “It is written” when the devil tempted him.
10. … the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. The sword and belt are truth (WORD) (Eph 6:14,17)
11. The word is SEED, seed is to reproduce itself into a harvest.
For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater, So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. (Is 55.10-11)
B. The word is SEED
1. The seed is to produce a HARVEST and more seeds.
A man’s belly shall be satisfied with the fruit of his mouth; and with the increase of his lips shall he be filled. Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof. (Prov 18:20-21)
2. The seed produces what IT SAYS.
We are born of INCORRUPTIBLE SEED, according to 1 Pet 1:23. (The word)
We are God’s GARDEN, according to 1 Cor 3:9, For we are laborers together with God: ye are God’s garden, ye are God’s building. We are made from DIRT.
We are God’s garden and the Word is seed. The seed goes into our heart and comes out our mouth and produces a harvest (what we say). (Gen 2:7)
C. We HONOR God by SPEAKING ONLY the Word.
1. We will be judged by our own Words.
2. Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, (Eph 4:29)
3. Words other than what God says grieve the Holy Spirit.
For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned (Matt 12:37)
4. Let no man deceive you with vain words (Eph 5:6-76)
5. Shalt honor him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words: (Is 58:13-14)
6. Gods Word is a shield to us: the shield of faith. We trust what He says is the truth
Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. (Prov 30:5)
Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: (Job 22:28)
7. Our words are so powerful we rule the earth with words.
8. He that SPEAKS truth shows forth righteousness. (Prov 2:17)
According to Prov 6:19, You are a false witness when you lie and don’t say what the Word says.
But the righteousness that is of faith speaks … (Rom 10:5, 8-10 6)
9. We SPEAK the Word to get saved.
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. (Rom 10:9)
Fact about Words
1. The world was created by SPEAKING the word. (Gen 1:6-26, Ps 33:6,9)
2. The Kingdom operates by WORDS
3. The sower soweth the word. (Mark 4:13-20)
4. We are to SAY what we want, not what we have
Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things (Ps 103:5)
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good work. (2 Tim 3:16)
5. The Word EQUIPS you for life.
You can lose the WORD (Mark 4:13-20) by
1. Not understanding
2. Not having a root of love. Trials, persecution, and tribulation happen and you get offended.
3. Allowing yourself to be overtaken by the cares of the world
4. The deceitfulness of riches
5. Desires of other things. For example, concentrating on TV, sports, work, promotion, instead of God.
…Set no evil thing before my eyes. (Ps 101:2-3) WHY?
Because what you hear and see comes back to you multiplied.
Understand Fold is different than multiplication
Seek first the KINGDOM and it will come back to you at 30, 60, or 100 fold, which is different then multiplication. Take a piece of paper and fold it in half as many times as possible. Almost no paper can be folded more than eight times, no matter what the size or thinness. Each time, it doubles itself. It is bigger than multiplication.
God showed me an apple seed. In my mind, I planted that seed. It grew an apple TREE. Each year it gave me a harvest of about, let’s say three bushels. I did not just get my three bushels, but EACH year after that got more bushels. Now go back to the tree. The first year, it gave me three bushels of apples. Each apple in that bushel produced seeds, and each seed could produce a tree. Each tree represented more apples with more seeds that could produce bushels or trees and seeds. You see, fold is bigger than multiplication. God wants us to have more than we need so we have seed for our future and some left over to give to others (which is also a seed) That is why it is important to be wise about what we listen to or say or set before our eyes. What we give attention to will be multiplied back to us, good or bad. That is the law of the kingdom. You reap what you sow.
Word is created to produce a HARVEST. Harvest comes when we thank God for the answer.
Let the people praise thee, O God; let all the people praise thee. Then shall the earth yield her increase; and God, even our own God, shall bless us. (Ps 67:5-6)
Take a closer look at the parable of the sower.
Behold, there went out a sower to sow… Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: … Know ye not this parable? And how then will ye know all parables? The sower soweth the word. And these are they by the wayside, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts. And these are they likewise which are sown on stony ground; who, when they have heard the word, immediately receive it with gladness; And have no root (LOVE) in themselves, and so endure but for a time: afterward, when affliction or persecution ariseth for the word’s sake, immediately they are offended. And these are they which are sown among thorns; such as hear the word, And the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things entering in, choke the word, and it becometh unfruitful. And these are they which are sown on good ground; such as hear the word, and receive it, and bring forth fruit, some thirtyfold, some sixty, and some an hundred. (Mark 4:3- 20)
The crown of thorns is the curse on the earth.
Jesus took the curse on his head as a crown so we wouldn’t have to be under the curse the soldiers’ platted a crown of thorns, and put it on his head, and they put on him a purple robe, And said, Hail, King of the Jews! (John 19:2) (Mark 4:18)
Jesus took all your cares for you on the cross so we could be careful for nothing. He also took the curse on Him so you could be prosperous in everything you do. He wants you to live on earth, as you will in Heaven.
Our job is to study the Word of God and allow the Holy Spirit to give us revelation knowledge about it. We are to make the Kingdom of God our first priority. The Kingdom of God is walking in love and sowing to the Kingdom.
*** GET YOUR FREE COPY TODAY
Get your free sample of ACE appetite suppressant and energy supplement. Fill out the form to get your free sample.